All of you are welcome in our new article today we are going to talk about some interesting facts about Saturn and you will never hear it. Before talking about the facts of Saturn planet, Let’s talk about Saturn planet. Saturn is the sixth planet from the Sun, and after Jupiter, it is the second largest planet in the solar system. Saturn is a gas demon, nine times bigger than Earth in the average diameter. While its average density is one-eighth of the Earth, with its large volume, it is slightly larger than 95 times the Earth. If you have to read about Saturn planet in detail then you can read our article. So let’s know about some interesting facts about Saturn.
Interesting facts about Saturn
1. Saturn planet can be seen from Earth with naked eyes.
3. Saturn’s planet was discovered at the time of Babylon, but in the modern era, Galileo Galilei was the first person to see Saturn planet in 1610 through a telescope.
4. Saturn planet is the second largest planet in our solar system.
5. We can see the rings of Saturn easily with our eyes, for that you just need a small binocular.
6. The diameter of the Saturn planet is 9 times more than the diameter of the Earth, while the density is 8 times less.
7. Wind speed on the Saturn planet can reach 1800 km / h, which is faster than the speed of sound.
8. Saturn is located approximately 1.434 billion km kilometers from the Sun.
9. Saturn goes very slowly around the Sun. One year on Saturn is equal to 29 years of earth. It spins very fast on its axis, one day of Saturn is equal to 10 hours and 14 minutes according to the Earth.
10. Saturn planet has 62 moons and the number of rings is greater than 30. Its largest moon ‘Titan’ is larger than Mercury. Titan is also the only moon in our solar system on which there is a solid environment.
11 to 20
11. Frequent storms on Saturn are followed months or years later. In 2004, there was a very strong storm on the planet Saturn, which was named as Dragon Storm.
12. The first Pioneer campaign was sent on Saturn, which was sent on April 6, 1973, which searched about the rings of Saturn.
13. With over 75% hydrogen and a slight mark of water, methane, and ammonia on Saturn Planet, 25% is Helium!
14. Saturn is the lightest planet in our solar system.
15. So far 4 missions have been sent to the planet Saturn “Pioneer 11, Voyager 1 & 2 Cassini”.
16. This ring extends from 6,630 to 1,20,700 km above Saturn’s equator
17. At a distance of 1.2 million kilometers from Saturn, there is a rare Phoebe ring in front of the main ring, which is inclined at the angle of 27 degrees from the other rings and, like the Phoebe, rotates in a regressive manner.
18. Titan is mostly made of water ice and rock. Its frozen surface consists of liquid methane lakes and frozen nitrogen-covered landscapes. Planetary scientists consider Titan as a possible port for life, but not life like Earth.
19. Saturn appears yellow in yellow because its upper atmosphere contains ammonia crystals.
20. It is believed that this abnormal property is derived from the planet’s gravitational compression, which is combined with the friction of large amounts of helium found in this environment.
Also Read:- How Many Moons Does Each Planet Have?
If you want to get more information about Saturn, read our Full Article. Saturn Planets Information. So how did you feel about knowing these interesting facts About Saturn? If you want to share it with your friends and continue to find such interesting things with us …