In this article, we are going to talk about Some Information About Venus Planet. Venus is the second planet from the Sun, which revolves around every 224.7 Earth days. It is the longest rotating period (243 days) of any planet in the Solar System and rotates in the opposite direction of most other planets (which means that the sun will rise in the west and the sunset in the east).
Information About Venus Planet
There is no natural satellite. Its name is named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty. After the moon, it is the second most glorious natural object in the night sky, which reaches a clear magnitude of 64.6 – bright enough to cast shadows at night, and, rarely, naked eyes in broad daylight. Gives. While orbiting the Earth’s orbit, Venus is an inferior planet and never goes away from the Sun; Its maximum angular distance (elongation) from the Sun is 47.8 °. (Information About Venus Planet)
|Mass||4.87 x 10^24 kg|
|Orbit Period||225 days|
|Orbit Distance||108,209,475 km (0.73 AU)|
|Surface gravity||8.87 m/s|
|Synodic period||583.92 days|
|Mean density||5.243 g/cm|
Venus is a terrestrial planet and Venus is called “Sister Planet” due to its mass and size like the Earth. It is fundamentally different from Earth in other sense. It has the most dense atmosphere of four terrestrial planets, which has more than 96% carbon dioxide. Atmospheric pressure on the surface of the planet is 92 times that of the Earth, or roughly the pressure was found below 900 meters (3,000 feet) of water on Earth. (Information About Venus Planet) Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system till now, with its average surface temperature being 735 K (462 ° C; 863 ° F), while Mercury is closest to the Sun. Venus is shaken by the opaque layer of highly reflective clouds of sulfuric acid so that its surface can be seen from space in visible light.
Size and Distance
With a radius of 3,760 miles (6,052 kilometers), Venus is almost identical to the size of the Earth – just slightly smaller.
From the average distance of 67 million miles (108 million kilometers), Venus is 0.7 astronomical unit from the Sun. An astronomical unit (abbreviated Au), is the distance from Earth to the Sun. Sun travel takes 6 minutes to travel from Sun to Venus.
(Information About Venus Planet)
Orbit and Rotation
Venus revolves around the Sun at an average distance of 0.72 AU (108 million km; 67 million miles) and completes one class every 224.7 days. When Venus is located in the inferior combination between the Earth and the Sun, it creates the closest approach of any planet to the Earth at an average distance of 41 million km (25 million miles). On average, the planet reaches inferior conjugation every 584 days. Due to decreasing singularity of the Earth’s orbit, the minimum distance will be more than ten thousand years. From year 1 to 5383, there are 526 approaches less than 40 million km; Then no one lives for about 60,158 years. (Information About Venus Planet)
All planets in the Solar System orbiting the Sun in an ancient direction, as seen from above the Earth’s the North Pole. Most of the planets also rotate in a clockwise direction on their axis, but Venus revolves around every 243 Earth once in the direction of rotation – the slowest walking of any planet. Because its walking is too slow, Venus is very close to the circular. A Venusian constellation day lasts longer than a Venus year (243 versus 224.7 Earth days). The Venus equator rotates at a speed of 6.52 km / h (4.05 mph), while the Earth revolves around 1,669.8 km/hour (1,037.6 miles per hour). (Information About Venus Planet)
Venus movement has slowed down in 16 years between visits to Magellan Space Shuttle and Venus Express; During that time, every Venetian Ciderial has increased by 6.5 minutes a day. Due to the retrograde rotation, the length of the solar day on Venus is much lower than that of Siderial Day, making 116.75 Earth Day (less than 176 Earth days of Mercury on the solar day of Venus).
Atmosphere of Venus
Venus’s atmosphere is the layer of gases surrounding Venus. It is made primarily of carbon dioxide and is much more intense and warmer than the Earth. The surface temperature is 740 K (467 ° C, 872 ° F), and the pressure is 93 times (9.3 MPa), the pressure on the earth is found to be 900 meters (3,000 feet) underwater. (Information About Venus Planet) Venus’ atmosphere supports opaque clouds made from sulfuric acid, making optical earth-based and orbital observation of the surface impossible. Topographic information has been received specifically by radar imaging. In addition to carbon dioxide, other main components are nitrogen. Other chemical compounds are present in trace amounts only.
Separated from the surface layers, the atmosphere is in a state of tremendous circulation. The upper layer of the troposphere displays an event of super-rotation, in which the atmosphere divides only four earth days into the planet, which is much faster than the planet’s 243 days. Winds supporting super-rotation shock at speeds of or more, 100 meters / (~ 360 km / h or 220 mph). Winds move up to 60 times at the speed of the planet’s rotation, while the earth’s fastest winds are only 10% to 20% rotation speed.
On the other hand, the speed of the air gets slows down as the height decreases from the surface, the air reaches the surface at roughly 10 km / h (2.8 meters/second) speed. The poles have anticyclical structures called polar vortex. Each whirl is double-eyed and shows an S-shaped pattern of clouds. There is an intermediate layer of the mesosphere, which separates the troposphere from the thermosphere.
Facts About Venus
1. Venus does not have any of its own moons!
2. Planet Venus is like the Earth with a diameter of 12104 km!
3. The center of Venus is made of the iron core, Rocky Mantle and Silicate Crust!
4. The temperature on the surface of Venus can reach 471 degree Celsius!
5. On the planet Venus, 225 Earth days take place for one year!
6. After sun and moon, Venus is the most talented object in our night sky!
7. Venus rotates in our solar system clockwise due to its very slow rotation, experts believe that in the past, this planet will be shaped by someone, due to which its rotation speed has changed.
8. On the surface of Venus, there is a more active volcano than all the planets present in our Solar System!
9. Venus also shines in the darkness of the night due to its shadow known as Venusian Shadows!
10. The ancient Babylonians used its path to know the date before Venus 600BC!
11. Venus is the first planet named after the name of a woman!
12. Venus is very dry due to the surface of the planet due to high temperature, so when there is any fluid carrying it, it immediately flies away as steam!
13. Planet’s atmosphere is composed mostly of carbon dioxide.
14. Maat Mons is the largest volcano in Venus, which is 5 miles high!
15. Venus may take more than one year in a day on the planet because it takes 243 Earth days to complete one revolution on its axis, which is more than its sun turns one round!
16. Atmospheric pressure on Venus is 92 times more than the Earth!
17. Venus rotates in the opposite direction of all other planets!
18. Also known as Venus, Morning Star, and Evening Star!
19. Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system!
20. A detailed study of Venus is currently underway!
21. At one point it was thought that Venus might be a tropical paradise.